Re: [Dade] Digest for flmiami-dade@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Dennis Corbett .

Feb 15, 2011, 8:43:50 AM2/15/11
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com
You are quite right, they enlisted at Camp Blanding in 1941/42. I am pleased to be able to say that I have made contact with the family of Douglas Craven. They now live in Georgia, though the family of Henry are still in Florida and I am not sure where. Still looking for them! Thanks for your help.

On 15/2/11 13:32, "flmiami-da...@googlegroups.com" <flmiami-da...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/flmiami-dade/topics
  • Craven family, Dade County <#group_thread_0>  [1 Update]

 Topic: Craven family, Dade County <http://groups.google.com/group/flmiami-dade/t/9437798a312428f>

    OSVALDO BAGES <evao...@yahoo.com> Feb 13 11:15PM -0800 ^ <#digest_top>

     There is a Camp Blanding in Central Florida which is of course a military base,
    I did not find a Blanding town in Florida. Hope this will help you.