Agnes Ruth Richardson

David Grant

Feb 15, 2012, 7:52:37 AM2/15/12
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com

I am looking for a death record, obituary or gravestone for Neal Raymond Richardson and his wife Agnes Ruth (Miller) Richardson.  He was born in Medway, MA on June 7, 1888 and she was born in Barnet, VT on May 30, 1894.  They were married in Boston, MA on June 30, 1915.  I found them living with her mother Margaret Howe (Margaret was married twice) at 804 Majorca Aveenue in Coral Gables in the 1930 Federal Census.  I found Margaret and Agnes Ruth living at the same address in a 1938 City Directory.  I then found Agnes Ruth (she went by the name of Ruth) in an Odd Fellows Home in Gainesville, FL in 1945.  It is possible she was moved to another Odd Fellows Home in  St Petersburg after the Gainesville Home was sold in 1967 if she had not already passed by then.  I have had no luck finding Neal at all anywhere.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Dave Grant

dgr...@verizon.net

zoe...@cox.net

Feb 17, 2012, 3:51:59 PM2/17/12
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com, David Grant
Are these folks connected to some others that I have contacted you about?
Zoe

David Grant

Feb 17, 2012, 4:04:38 PM2/17/12
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com
Zoe,

I do not think so. This is my first foray into the flmiami-dade google
group. There is a Ruth A. Richardson that almost fits the criteria I
presented. I did get an actual death cert for her from the Florida
Department of Health and the parents and place of birth proved that she is
not the right person. I did find an Agnes Miller (her maiden name). The
month and day of her birth were correct but the year was 1892 instead of
1894. This could be the right person but I will have to find out what the
death cert says regarding the parents and place of birth. The 2 years
difference could just be a bad memory when giving the info to somebody. As
far as I know she had no family when she passed.

Thank you very much for responding to me, I truly appreciate it and hope
that you may be able to help in some way.

Dave Grant