Important teacher memorial - Archie Chesneau

J&J Harrison

Jan 28, 2017, 9:00:26 AM1/28/17
to FLMiami-Dade
Hello all you great Florida researchers.  It is Joy & Jan again, looking to obtain information to help with a Find-a-Grave memorial page.

This physical education teacher and swim coach was one of the great ones back in the 1960s.  The vital information we have is below.  I (Joy) can see part of an archived obit (cannot do any paid subscriptions presently), but it is not quite enough to make out where his burial was located.  As you know, the cemetery location is critical to Find-a-Grave.  We would really like to have something of a personal bio too, so that cut-off of the obit is most unfortunate.

Here is a link to someone's tribute to Mr. Chesneau's contributions as a swim coach.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers, Joy (for Joy & Jan)

Archie Chesneau

United States Social Security Death Index
Age87
Given NameArchie
SurnameChesneau
Birth Date26 Oct 1908