alonso familly

Vilma Barber

Mar 20, 2014, 8:46:26 PM3/20/14
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com
hi looking for Jorge Alonso who owned the mami evolpe factory he was born in Havana cuba he died in maimi he had a son Richard Alonso he died 2012 in maimi please help.

PAUL L & MARY K WRIGHT

Mar 21, 2014, 12:10:54 AM3/21/14
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com
Velma, I wish that I could help you but I don't have much of anything on Jorge Alonso family. I would suggest that you look at the Seaborne fire maps and see if that not give you a location in the city for this man. I would also look at the city directories for help.The next thing I would do is go to Genforum and put a query in for those people who are tracing the family.
Paul

hi looking for Jorge Alonso who owned the mami evolpe factory he was born in Havana cuba he died in maimi he had a son Richard Alonso he died 2012 in maimi please help.

Raj Sidhu

Jul 2, 2014, 8:16:23 PM7/2/14
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com