Linda Ann Brooks (Speer)

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

imspee...@aol.com

未读,
2012年1月8日 19:50:112012/1/8
收件人 flmiam...@googlegroups.com
My aunt died at a very young age.  I never knew her.  I am trying to find some more info on her here.  She died in Homestead Florida in Dade County in 1965.  I have had trouble finding out information.  She was my dads half sister.  I know her father was William D Speer and her mother was Pauleen but I do not know her madden name and my father does not remember.  I am pretty sure they livid in Sullivan Indiana when she was born.  She married a man who went by Bob Brooks and had 3 kids.  I know two of the names Robbie and Cathy.  Dad and his siblings do not rember the third childs name.  They beleive they lived in Spokan, Wa prior to moving to Homestead, FL.  Through Ancestory.com I think I found her death as July 5, 1965.  The family thought it was in June of that year so it happened between June and July.  That is where I am stuck.  It would help if I could find an obit or death information to fill in some blanks on peoples names.  I have had a lot of success on my family tree but this branch is killing me.  I have tried Find a Grave to locate her resting place without luck.  Maybe someone with cemetery listings in Dade county can help.

Thank you.

Josh Speer
Imspee...@aol.com
回复全部