[Dade] May 16, 2010 meeting Genealogical Society of Greater Miami

1 view

Genealogical Society of Greater Miami, Inc.

May 11, 2010, 7:53:08 AM5/11/10
to gs...@rootsweb.com, flmo...@rootsweb.com, fld...@rootsweb.com, flmiam...@googlegroups.com, flbr...@rootsweb.com
Here we are at the end of another season.  Don't miss our last meeting till October, 2010.

2:00 pm on Sunday, May 16, 2010, at the Florida Christian School Library, 4200 SW 89 Avenue, Miami, FL (just a couple of blocks south of Bird Rd/SW 40 Street on 89th Avenue.  Turn right into the parking lot just after the stop sign.

We will be installing new officers for the next two years.  Our plan is to also have a panel or round table discussion on naming patterns or conventions in families to help identify descendants and ancestors.

Refreshments will be everyone--bring your favorite finger foods to share.  Paper goods and drinks will be provided.

This will be my last meeting as president.  Judy Russell Sawyer will be stepping into this position of leadership.  I will send out a list of all the new officers after the meeting.  Please plan to attend and bring a friend.

Patti Thomas Martin
Genealogical Society of Greater Miami, Inc.
P.O. Box 161648
Miami, FL 33116-1648

If you do not want to continue receiving these emails, follow the unsubscribe directions.