emails

Winifred Merier Gourley

Sep 23, 2012, 9:17:52 PM9/23/12
PLEASE CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO;   gourl...@yahoo.com

Rel@ively, Patrice

Oct 5, 2012, 1:12:24 PM10/5/12
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com, gourl...@hotmail.com

I am not able to change your Google Account email address for you.  You must do it yourself.  But it is pretty easy.

Go to http://www.google.com and click on the sign in button in the upper right corner.  Sign in using your old address as your user ID.  Your old email address will replace the sign in button when you are successful.

Click on your old address and in the box that pops up, and select "Account".

On the new page, under Email addresses and usernames and to the right of your old email, select "Change."

Follow the directions from Google.  This will update your email address on all Google Groups that were associated with the old email address.

Note:  If you are using a Gmail account for the group, you cannot change the Gmail address.  However you CAN have the Gmail forwarded to your regular email account.  Let me know if you need to do that and I'll send instructions.

The alternative is to close the old Google Account and sign up for a new one using your new email address.  Go to: https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount (this is an old form -- most of the new Google accounts require you to sign up for Gmail).

You can then subscribe to the Group with your new address by going to:  http://groups.google.com/group/flmiami-dade

If you have questions or problems contact me for help.

Rel@ively,
Patrice