Re: [Dade] Digest for flmiami-dade@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Genealogical Society of Greater Miami, Inc.

Aug 25, 2014, 8:49:13 PM8/25/14
to flmiam...@googlegroups.com
The easiest way for you to obtain an obituary is to contact the Genealogy Department of the Miami-Dade Public Library by email at gene...@mdpls.org and make your request.  If there is an obituary they will send you a copy for $5.  We refer requests directly to the genealogy department of our main library as transportation to there and back as well as parking have made it more costly then the amount they charge.
Let us know if you have any problems or any other questions.
Judi Ferguson-Sawyer

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 9:31 AM, <flmiam...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/flmiami-dade/topics

    Raj Sidhu <snowf...@gmail.com> Jul 02 05:25PM -0700

    hi I need Info on Richard Alonso born 1962 maimi,florida need his death info he died 2012 in maimi not sure where he is buried need his parents Jorge Alonso and cecilla when they died.

    Raj Sidhu <snowf...@gmail.com> Jul 02 05:16PM -0700

    On Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:46:26 PM UTC-7, vbarber48 wrote:

--
Genealogical Society of Greater Miami, Inc.
P.O. Box 161648