Streaming Thermal Video Over Ad-Hoc Wifi Network

Ben

Feb 24, 2024, 9:09:23 PMFeb 24
to Flir Lepton
Hi All,

I am very new to this and I am not sure how to move forward. I am building a steam tunnel inspection robot and I need to be able to stream thermal video from a Lepton and (ideally) a RPi 5 over an ad-hoc network to another RPi5. Is there a way to do this with existing hardware and software? I'm trying to stay away from VNC-ing into Pi that the camera is attached to and just watching the video that way— there is always a great amount of lag. Thanks!