Getting the right temperature from Lepton 3.5 and Pure Thermal 2

윤여경

Apr 22, 2024, 12:37:08 AMApr 22
to Flir Lepton
I can get the right temperature value using uvc-radiometry.py example. But the problem is that running it on raspberry pi 5 the video frame is way to bright it's almost impossible to recognize what the object is displaying.
So i have been playing around and figured out that i can get the recognizable frame with UVC_FRAME_FORMAT_UYVY and removing cv2.cvtColor in raw_to_8bit oh and cv2.applyColorMap.

As you can see the attached images, the temperature in the hot frame is way to high but don't know how to calculate to get the right one.

So my question is
1. Why is the frame is too bright on raspberry pi? I've tested on my PC but it was ok.
2. How to calculate the right temperature in celsius if i get the frame with UVC_FRAME_FORMAT_UYVY?

thermal
thermal