y16 Normalization

Issac Heim

Feb 26, 2024, 10:37:21 AMFeb 26
to Flir Lepton
Hello All!

I am having an issue when normalizing the y16 radiometry data collected from a lepton 3.1R hosted on a pure thermal 3. I am currently getting the frame data on a raspberry pi 5, sending those data frames through a socket and normalizing it there. I have verified that the y16 data is the same on the raspberry pi side as it is on the other side of the socket. I then go to normalize it using opencvsharp and put that data into a matrix that can be displayed in a windows forms picturebox. This is where the issue occurs. I am doing the same process on the windows side as I am on the raspberry pi side, but I get really different displays and results. Has anyone experienced this at all? I have attached an image of what happens after normalization on the windows side. I am capturing data using the same method as Jhulio has linked with uvc-radiometry.cpp. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Screenshot 2024-02-26 103055.png

윤여경

Apr 22, 2024, 10:56:13 PMApr 22
to Flir Lepton
Did you solve the issue? I'm having the similar problem on raspberry pi 5 with lepton 3.5 and pure thermal 2.