corrupted images

Nati Barchilon

Jan 2, 2019, 10:22:12 AM1/2/19
to Flir Lepton
Hello ,
I have the next problem. i use pylepton lib and  i get once every few seconds image with some zero values (attached) so i use the code to filter those images. then after a while (a day) the state is stucked that all images are corrupted.
im not near the system but i can control it from far away.
im doing FFC but without any good resutls.

any ideas?
sync problems?

courpted.JPG

Rich E

Jan 2, 2019, 10:48:56 AM1/2/19
to Flir Lepton
I'm running into a similar issue. How are you filtering out the images via code?

Nati Barchilon

Jan 2, 2019, 11:09:47 AM1/2/19
to Flir Lepton

בתאריך יום רביעי, 2 בינואר 2019 בשעה 17:48:56 UTC+2, מאת Rich E:
I'm running into a similar issue. How are you filtering out the images via code?
im just looking to see that there are no pixels with value low a zero. but its a patch. eventually all frames are like that

Nati Barchilon

Jan 8, 2019, 1:57:43 AM1/8/19
to Flir Lepton
  additional bizarre behaviour is the folwong output: while the camera point toward a wall of 25~Celsius degrees it somtimes stuck on a completely different  offset. any ideas ?

בתאריך יום רביעי, 2 בינואר 2019 בשעה 17:22:12 UTC+2, מאת Nati Barchilon:
Capture.JPG

Nati Barchilon

Jan 13, 2019, 3:46:12 AM1/13/19
to Flir Lepton
Anyone ?

בתאריך יום שלישי, 8 בינואר 2019 בשעה 08:57:43 UTC+2, מאת Nati Barchilon:

Arnaud Maillard

Jul 12, 2023, 3:33:41 AM7/12/23
to Flir Lepton
Hello,

I'm currently having the same issue sometimes. It's very strange, anyone has any ideas ?