Lepton 3.1R invisible in GetThermal and not visible all the time with other softwares

mhparant

Jan 24, 2024, 4:28:00 PMJan 24
to Flir Lepton
I just received my Lepton 3.1R, which I got for th 95° FOV, and I am unable to view the live image on GetThermal for Mac (screenshot attached).
But I am able to see the streaming image on Zoom and MaxMSP.
reinstalled GetThermal for Mac but it's the same sad result.

Also, when I open / close the camera few times I am unable to view again the streaming images on the other softwares (Zoom or MasMSP). I have to unplug the usb cable (plugged to a powered USB HUB) and plug again.

Someone can help me with this?

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 12.52.13 PM.png

Manuel R. Alfonso

Jan 30, 2024, 7:28:00 PMJan 30
to Flir Lepton
Hi. Which version of the GetThermal for Mac are you using?. Which hardware are you using to interface your Lepton 3.1R to your computer?

mhparant

Jan 31, 2024, 11:49:09 AMJan 31
to Flir Lepton
Hello. I am using the last version v0.1.4.
I use osx 10.13.6, MacBook Pro mid-2015,  graphic Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB (graphic card was changed 2 years ago)
PureThermal Mini Pro JST-SR with JST-SR to USB cable
The USB part of the cable is connected via self-powered USB HUB and connected to the USB port of my MBP.