flint 2.9.0 fmpz_gcd_ui problem

34 wyświetlenia

doug7...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
24 sie 2022, 19:49:1824.08.2022
do flint-devel
I used a standard  ./ config with no args.

During the make run the line
  CC   ../build/fmpz/fmpz_gcd_ui.o
printed.

A find command yielded
 ./build/fmpz/fmpz_gcd_ui.d
./build/fmpz/fmpz_gcd_ui.o

But make check yielded
/home/doug/miniconda3/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/10.4.0/../../../../x86_64-conda-linux-gnu/bin/ld: t-gcd_ui.c:(.text.startup.main+0x22c): undefined reference to `fmpz_gcd_ui'

I am using linux mint 20.3, ryzen 5600 cpu, 32 GB main memory.
gcc -v yields
  gcc version 10.4.0 (conda-forge gcc 10.4.0-16)

Grégory Vanuxem

nieprzeczytany,
25 sie 2022, 07:48:1025.08.2022
do flint...@googlegroups.com
Hello Doug7,

I'm not a Flint developper, but I follow this project and I'm not able
to reproduce your problem.

My gcc is 11.3.0-5.Of course there are some warnings but I wonder if
you have tested other versions of GCC, as usual. That could be yielded
via a lot of things but may I suggest trying other versions of GCC?

I could be wrong of course.

All the best,

Greg
PS / Kali Linux on WSL 2 (no matter, I don't mind)

Le jeu. 25 août 2022 à 01:49, doug7...@gmail.com
<doug7...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> --
>
> ---

doug7...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
25 sie 2022, 11:19:0825.08.2022
do flint-devel
I tried another version of gcc and could not reproduce the problem.  Consider the problem closed.

Grégory Vanuxem

nieprzeczytany,
26 sie 2022, 00:29:2226.08.2022
do flint...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report. Always good to know.
It's usual with GCC; My admiration for the gcc developers.
I know some (g++)

Greg

Le jeu. 25 août 2022 à 17:19, doug7...@gmail.com
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flint-devel/d077f210-6718-42a1-8fbe-638927e8df82n%40googlegroups.com.

Bill Hart

nieprzeczytany,
26 sie 2022, 02:37:5926.08.2022
do flint-devel
I think this is unlikely to be either a gcc or flint issue, but some
kind of linking issue on the machine in question.

Ordinarily flint supplies all the info needed to the linker when
running make check. But perhaps something is interfering with this, I
don't know.

The only thing I can recommend is checking that the directories that
are inserted at the beginning of the flint Makefile by configure are
correct (if not supply them to flint using the --with-gmp, --with-mpfr
options, etc.), and if so, try specifying LD_LIBRARY_PATH manually
before running make check.

Bill.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flint-devel/CAHnU2dZXwqig%2BAE2ZE9QzbserOC%2BG6QrL-AA3amPD%3DjT52sudQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Grégory Vanuxem

nieprzeczytany,
27 sie 2022, 12:58:5227.08.2022
do flint...@googlegroups.com
It was good apparently with good parameters. Good

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0