qfminim function?

John Cremona

Dec 20, 2023, 5:42:21 AM12/20/23
to FLINT dev
I don't think that flint yet has a function like pari's qfminim(). Has anyone written flint-based code for at least the following case which I need (with n=4 only right now)?

M is an nxn symmetric integer matrix, positive definite, Q(x) the associated quadratic form and B a positive integer. I want the complete (up to sign) list of solutions to Q(x)<=B (or =B, or <B).

I don't need to be told about algorithms for this, I know them! I'm just feeling lazy and don't want to implement it myself. Or write an interface to libpari either, though I may end up doing that.

John