Flint developer meeting

Bill Hart

May 25, 2021, 10:18:09 AM5/25/21
to flint-devel
Hello all,

At the past Flint Friday's meeting we discussed the possibility of
having a Flint developer meeting (online) some time in the summer, at
least after June 30th where we expect the next Flint release to be
out.

Are there specific dates people would like us to avoid due to
conflicting meetings?

So far the meeting will NOT occur between Sep 6-16. What other
restrictions do we have?

I suspect the theme will be something like Flint in Computer Algebra
Systems, so that people from the Macaulay 2, Sage and Oscar
communities can attend and engage with us. However, other suggestions
are welcome.

Bill.

Fredrik Johansson

May 25, 2021, 11:56:30 AM5/25/21
to flint-devel
Bad dates:

July 18-23 (ISSAC)
July 23-27 (ACA)

Fredrik

--

---

Bill Hart

Jun 11, 2021, 10:15:08 AM6/11/21
to flint-devel
JuliaCon is July 28-30, so we should avoid that.

Bill.