Current credits

Fredrik Johansson

Jan 13, 2024, 7:02:52 AMJan 13
to flint-devel
Hi all,

Three items:

* https://flintlib.org/doc/history.html has been updated with a list of the changes so far that will be in the upcoming 3.1 release.

* https://flintlib.org/authors.html and the AUTHORS file have finally been updated to include people who contributed to FLINT 3.0. I'm sure someone has been left out by accident; don't hesitate to send in corrections.

* Last but not least: Albin Ahlbäck is now officially a co-maintainer of FLINT and listed as such on the website. Albin has contributed immeasurably to the project over the last two years by modernizing the codebase, rewriting the build system, improving performance, fixing bugs, responding to issues, reviewing pull requests, etc. As such, he deserves official recognition. So from now on, when things break, don't hesitate to bug Albin about it and not just me ;-)

Best,
Fredrik