How to change and add my flicker id

Paulique

Jan 14, 2011, 4:09:04 AM1/14/11
to flickrRSS, pauliq...@yahoo.com
Hi i would like to ask some help. How will i change the default
flicker id into a new flicker id. Hope you will reaply. You can also
email me at m y yahoomail accoun pauliq...@yahoo.com

eightface

Feb 28, 2011, 3:11:57 PM2/28/11
to flickrRSS
Sorry for the late response, haven't looked at the group in awhile.
I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at, but if you're looking to
get your photostream in, change it from public/community to user and
use the tool to look up your id (or goto idgettr.com).