tags and groups

mymac

Jan 3, 2011, 11:49:07 AM1/3/11
to flickrRSS
Is there any way around the fact that I cannot pull in images from a
group and specify tags?
What is the reason for this limitation of the use of "tags"

The goal is to bring more than 20 images from a user group set of
images to the user group site. If I could separate with tags the
theoretically each user could display up to 20 images on the page
instead of 20 total.

eightface

Feb 28, 2011, 3:10:27 PM2/28/11
to flickrRSS
The plugin relies on RSS feeds, there are no feeds for tags & groups
together. The plugin is pretty simple, you might want to try something
more advanced that makes use of the Flickr API.