FlickrRss: User not working with any other option but random

David Joseph

Oct 21, 2010, 11:20:28 AM10/21/10
to flickrRSS
Hey Guys I need help getting my user to work with Wordpress. I set
user and added http://www.flickr.com/photos/broken_online/ to the ID
tag but nothing shows up on my page. I don't know where you guys get
44124462494@N01 for examle for your ID, because Wordpress says I have
to use the full url for it to work. I am not suppose to use my yahoo a
address am I? Am I over looking something. Website address is
http://www.broken-online.com/wordpress/ Please help me I am very
confused.

YG

Oct 21, 2010, 11:58:00 AM10/21/10
to flickrRSS
I have this same exact problem. I go to the settings page and enter
the link to my flickr page. A user ID takes the place of the link, but
when I go to my page, no pictures show up. I have no idea what I am
doing wrong. Any help would be much appreciated!

On Oct 21, 11:20 am, David Joseph <djoseph8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys I need help getting my user to work with Wordpress. I set
> user and addedhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/broken_online/to the ID
> tag but nothing shows up on my page. I don't know where you guys get
> 44124462494@N01 for examle for your ID, because Wordpress says I have
> to use the full url for it to work. I am not suppose to use my yahoo a
> address am I? Am I over looking something. Website address ishttp://www.broken-online.com/wordpress/Please help me I am very
> confused.

YG

Oct 21, 2010, 12:08:54 PM10/21/10
to flickrRSS
David,

I just tried again and the reason that happened to me was because I
setup the flickr account to private photos. If you did the same, try
deleting your account and making a new one. Then when you upload
photos make sure you make them public. Good luck.