Where to enter Flickr ID

mgorman03

Sep 5, 2010, 2:04:50 PM9/5/10
to flickrRSS
I am working with this plugin and it is not giving me a option to add
my Flicker ID anywhere.

http://vps945.inmotionhosting.com/~wiseclev/

It just pulls a random stream of images.

Is there a place I can hard code it in there ?

Thanks, Mark

Alexandra

Sep 7, 2010, 5:39:13 AM9/7/10
to flickrRSS
Hi Mark,

I had the same question and just select user from the drop down menu
and the user ID will appear

mgorman03

Sep 12, 2010, 9:41:05 PM9/12/10
to flickrRSS
Alexandra,

Man I feel like an idiot but I selected user (on the left hand side)
menu and did not see it. I am baffled here.

Mark

eightface

Sep 13, 2010, 2:21:44 AM9/13/10
to flickrRSS
From the WordPress menu on the left, select Settings > flickrRSS

There is a row that says Display. There will be a drop down list box
that says either "community", "group", "favorites", "set" or "user".
Make sure it says user. When selected, the user id field should appear
automatically beneath that.

mgorman03

Sep 13, 2010, 8:53:14 AM9/13/10
to flickrRSS
Oh my gosh .... could it be any more right in my face .... thanks for
helping out this old blind guy !!!

have great week everyone.

meliss...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 3:57:56 PM11/14/11
to flic...@googlegroups.com
Where do you get your user ID from? the url on my flickr account page does not work.