widget_title

Benj Kamm

Sep 29, 2010, 4:48:28 PM9/29/10
to flickrRSS
I have a custom filter add markup to widget titles using the
'widget_title' filter. I just spent time trying to figure out why it
wasn't working for the Flickr widget, only to realize that's it's not
implemented!

For the next upgrade, please consider making this diff to line 203 of
flickrrss.php:

- echo $before_widget . $before_title . $title . $after_title;
+ echo $before_widget . $before_title . apply_filters('widget_title',
$title) . $after_title;

Thanks!
Benj

eightface

Oct 3, 2010, 2:34:11 PM10/3/10
to flickrRSS
Thanks for the heads up, didn't know about this. Don't really use
widgets myself, mostly added as a convenience feature for other
people. I'll add it in when I get around to releasing the next version
of the plugin.