Feature Request: swipe or tap side of screen for next/previous image

jcurious

Jul 17, 2010, 11:27:53 AM7/17/10
to flickrfree
Greetings,

I'm not sure if you are taking feature requests or not. Or if this is
the right place to do so. Please feel free to ignore this email if you
are not taking requests :). If this is the wrong place, please let me
know where I should send my request.

I would love to have the ability to move between images either by
swiping, ala iphone, or tapping the left third of the screen for
previous image and right third of the screen for next image.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request,
me

rnstewart

Jul 17, 2010, 5:32:20 PM7/17/10
to flickrfree
I am always interested in feature requests, and this is exactly the
right
place to put them.

And you're right; that is a feature that my app should have, and I am
thinking about the best way to implement it. One challenge is that a
single photo is often contained within multiple groups (i.e., the
owner's
photostream, groups that it has been added to, possibly your
favorites,
etc.), so I want to give the user the option to choose which of those
groups to move through if they swipe or hit a "next"/"previous"
button.

But I think I'll figure it out soon. Thanks for the interest.