Issue with node dragging when zoomed

Billy Schoenberg

Aug 27, 2010, 2:16:33 PM8/27/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I fixed an especially important bug in the VGraph which I wanted to notify you all about so that it can be fixed in the Enhanced VGraph.  The bug is related to dragging nodes when zoomed out or in.  In the old version, when you did this the node would not stay under the mouse, but would move progressively further away from the mouse.  I fixed this bug in r1778, you can see the fix here: http://code.google.com/p/birdeye/source/detail?r=1778

If anyone has questions please ask I would be more then happy to answer.

Billy