Custom data tip renderer on a Cartesian chart?

Garry

Oct 16, 2012, 4:12:38 PM10/16/12
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't see any recent activity on this group but here goes:  I'm using a Birdeye Cartesian chart in a Flex 3.x project.  How may I configure a custom data tip renderer?  With Adobe Flex charting, I can configure a style "dataTipRenderer" with the class name of my custom renderer but that approach doesn't seem to work with Cartesian.

Thanks, Garry

Curtis Bates

Oct 16, 2012, 8:46:23 PM10/16/12
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com

Right, I have the same question.

FF

Oct 17, 2012, 10:01:44 AM10/17/12
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hi, yes it should be possible.

If you are using QaVis, the CoxComb example shows a custom tooltip with a microchart inside of the ttip.