dead or alive

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

R Wells

未读,
2010年9月9日 21:46:382010/9/9
收件人 BirdEye
Hi,

Am long awaiting next gen release but seems like this project is dead
or dying. Dont mean to offend anyone, but the NG version is not
released for a long time, updates are few, the forum questions are not
answered, Flex4 compatibility is not there (even Flex3 breaks at many
places) - nothing's happening...

But I liked the design and code quite a bit (hats off to the
developers!) and was thinking on using for important project - hence
would be sad to see it go away (or become unusable) like this...

Can the authors plz enlighten status and plan?

Thanks!

scott

未读,
2010年10月4日 15:51:422010/10/4
收件人 BirdEye
did you get any off-line replies from the regular contributors about
the project's health?

Scott

Billy Schoenberg

未读,
2010年10月7日 01:00:272010/10/7
收件人 flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I do not know anything about the NG stuff, but I have been working a lot on the current gen stuff, adding stability and some new features.

Sorry that I cannot help you with the NG stuff though.

Billy

R Wells

未读,
2010年10月17日 21:04:272010/10/17
收件人 BirdEye
nope - so far haven't heard from anyone.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子