dead or alive

R Wells

Sep 9, 2010, 9:46:38 PM9/9/10
to BirdEye
Hi,

Am long awaiting next gen release but seems like this project is dead
or dying. Dont mean to offend anyone, but the NG version is not
released for a long time, updates are few, the forum questions are not
answered, Flex4 compatibility is not there (even Flex3 breaks at many
places) - nothing's happening...

But I liked the design and code quite a bit (hats off to the
developers!) and was thinking on using for important project - hence
would be sad to see it go away (or become unusable) like this...

Can the authors plz enlighten status and plan?

Thanks!

scott

Oct 4, 2010, 3:51:42 PM10/4/10
to BirdEye
did you get any off-line replies from the regular contributors about
the project's health?

Scott

Billy Schoenberg

Oct 7, 2010, 1:00:27 AM10/7/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I do not know anything about the NG stuff, but I have been working a lot on the current gen stuff, adding stability and some new features.

Sorry that I cannot help you with the NG stuff though.

Billy

R Wells

Oct 17, 2010, 9:04:27 PM10/17/10
to BirdEye
nope - so far haven't heard from anyone.