Re: source code libRaVis (flex 4)

Billy Schoenberg

Feb 8, 2011, 2:40:41 AM2/8/11
to Alexandre Donizeti Alves, flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Sounds like you are using the EnhancedVisualGraph.

I fixed all the bugs you mentioned a while ago but have been super lazy about pushing them back out to SVN/googlecode since I use git, and to me git svn can be quite a bear!

Either way though I pushed out all of my code to SVN/google code.

For you and everyone else I also made it so that the examples and the library compiles with no warnings in Flex 4.1 with Flex 3 compatibility mode turned on.  I have placed all of the binaries in all of the proper spots to be picked up in the RaVis wiki page.

I have also updated the ASDoc because I made some changes to the API which break backwards compatibility.  The change I made was to turn the EdgeRenderers into true renderers, set on VisualGraph using a class factory.  I did this so that we can now have mouse events on edges as well as nodes.

Let me know if you can't find the items you need.

Billy

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Alexandre Donizeti Alves <alexdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bill,

> Using SVN (if you use Windows http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/) you can pull
> it from here http://code.google.com/p/birdeye/source/checkout.  If you use
> OS X I use a program called Versions or the command line verison.

I done this.However, it does some components not work: Drag Sub Tree
and Node Double Click.

Only works with the The version that you provided in the user group
(http://groups.google.com/group/flexvizgraphlib/browse_thread/thread/5191cacd405b64e5/399ac78d2ca7661b?lnk=gst&q=flex+4#399ac78d2ca7661b)
for Flex 4 worked.

And yet only works component Drag Sub Tree.

So I want the source code you used to generate this version of
libRaVis.swc, if possible???

Sorry for my english.

Thanks,

Alexandre