Radar Chart

Filip Radulovic

Jul 1, 2010, 6:23:20 AM7/1/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using the BirdEye for some project to represent a data in Radar
chart, but I am new to Flash and this framework.
So far, I managed to do it with one dimension, but I have a problem
with doing it with two dimensional data. Can anyone help me with that,
or to point me to some examples with code? You can see on the picture
here (http://www.dotnetquarx.com/gallery/FullGalleries/chartActiveX/radar/images/Radar2.png)
what exactly I need! Thank you!

Cheers

--
Filip Radulovic
www.filip.milstan.net

Billy Schoenberg

Jul 1, 2010, 7:32:34 PM7/1/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Build the QaVisExplorer.  It should be there I think

Billy

Filip Radulovic

Jul 2, 2010, 9:00:47 AM7/2/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Billy.
Best
--
Filip Radulovic
www.filip.milstan.net

Billy Schoenberg

Jul 2, 2010, 1:06:01 PM7/2/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
No prob,

Let me know if I am right :-)

Billy

Filip Radulovic

Jul 5, 2010, 9:13:17 AM7/5/10
to flexviz...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's it, you were right. I've found some examples there that I manage to use, thanks.

Now, what I still can''t find is the examples for Polar chart. I can see in QaVisExplorer that some code is disabled, and I didn't manage to fix it up.

Cheers