Duplicates in DB after calling flush()

1 view

dmarr

Dec 9, 2010, 7:46:38 PM12/9/10
to flextrine
Hi,
I have gone through the tutorial for address book very thoroughly and
I find that when I persist a new entity and eventually flush it, my
database is updated with duplicates of that new entity. It seems to
only happen when I have a child entity (Contact in the example). It
has a many to one relationship with ContactGroup, which appears to be
related to the problem. If I just create a new ContactGroup and
flush() i do not see any duplicates, its only when I create a contact
that it gets duplicated, and its only after I flush() and refresh the
page. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks, and great product I think it will be a big time saver once I
have it working properly.

Tim

Dec 9, 2010, 9:08:52 PM12/9/10
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's similar to my problem.
http://code.google.com/p/flextrine2/issues/detail?id=45
Don't know the progress yet. Dave must be still busy with the coming X'mas :D

You could try to create the custom method first.

rgds,
tim

ccapndave

Dec 20, 2010, 5:46:17 AM12/20/10
to flextrine
Hey guys,

I am indeed very busy at the moment - I'll be picking this up again in
the new year. In the meantime have a look at the patches in
http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/DDC-758 and
http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/DDC-763 as they may be
related to your issue.

Cheers,