The DQL for datetime

Tim

Oct 24, 2010, 10:11:40 PM10/24/10
to flextrine
Hi all,

I got a weird behavior of DQL called from Flextrine last week when
trying the select records within a time range.

em.select("SELECT f FROM " + QueryUtil.getDQLClass(FlightVO) + " WHERE
f.timeDeparture BETWEEN '2010-08-05 24:00:00' AND '2010-08-06
24:00:00').

It turns out the upper time range doesn't work with "24:00:00". I mean
the results returned don't actually limit with upper range.

I guess it might be a DQL limitation, but haven't found any related
post yet.
(currently workaround is to subtract the upper time one millisecond,
then pass to the DQL, which works fine)

Dave Keen

Oct 25, 2010, 5:23:31 AM10/25/10
to flex...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing this must be a DQL problem as Flextrine basically just passes the query straight onto Doctrine.  You should open this up as a Doctrine bug (http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa) and hopefully one of the developers will sort it out for a future release.

Dave
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.862 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3216 - Release Date: 10/24/10 08:34:00