USRP B2X0 support

hisham

Mar 25, 2014, 5:03:46 PM3/25/14
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALOE and LTE fans,

I discovered your great project after playing with other free phy lte libraries. I like your functional split and the modular way of block integration and mapping on heterogeneous processing resource (machine/core/fpga), I need to understand ALOE interaction with hardware coprocessor, because from my understanding, we need some hardware acceleration for at least turbo decoding, I guess SIMD based turbo decoder has still poor performance ... Also, I may extend and apply your framework to some LTE protocol stack layers (MAC/RLC/PDCP...)

I tried the LTE DL demo, with USRPB200, but unfortunately it was not successfull, I met some decimation and filter warnings and then the synchro process failed.

Could you kindly help?

Thanks and sorry for my basic question, I am still an ALOE beginner