Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

vikram

da leggere,
21 nov 2008, 05:03:5621/11/08
a Flexigrid for jQuery
Wanted to know how to add radio button in the existing flexigrid
application code ..
Reply soon pls

Regards
Vikram
Il messaggio è stato eliminato

vikram

da leggere,
27 nov 2008, 20:41:3027/11/08
a flex...@googlegroups.com
Is php needed for flexigrid to be implemented ?? are there any other ways to access to database and paginate the same ?

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Nicolas Sesma <nico....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

In my project, to build my flexigrid I call in Ajax a function which return an JSON object ! To add html elements,
I just put them in my JSON object !!

good luck

nico

2008/11/21 vikram <vikra...@gmail.com>

Federico Rinaldi

da leggere,
27 nov 2008, 20:54:5327/11/08
a flex...@googlegroups.com
No, flexigrid is at the GUI layer so it just shows information. PHP is not necessarily needed as long as you can provide the data for the grid It doesn't matter which server technology you use.

vikram

da leggere,
27 nov 2008, 21:08:1027/11/08
a flex...@googlegroups.com
so at the place wher php are included in the code that is
url:.... .php
wat should be replaced in order to access database ..i'm usin oracle9i and hav data stored in the same..
how shud i change my code in order to access the same ?

Maikel M

da leggere,
3 dic 2013, 18:58:5803/12/13
a flex...@googlegroups.com, vikra...@gmail.com
do you can do it?
because there arent any massage about it.

any axample about add raddio button in a flexigrid?
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi