Accessing json data returned?

georaldc

Jun 7, 2013, 8:30:37 PM6/7/13
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to access the data returned by the server on like the onSuccess event? Inside my php script, I want to add some misc data to the array to be json encoded and access and manipulate that data via javascript after flexigrid loads or refreshes.

georaldc

Jun 12, 2013, 3:28:51 PM6/12/13
to flex...@googlegroups.com
So I'm guessing this isn't possible?

ymkin mir

Jun 13, 2013, 7:24:16 AM6/13/13
to geor...@gmail.com, flex...@googlegroups.com
of course it's possible
you can use onSuccess to manipulate received data
for example, in http://code.google.com/p/flexigrid/wiki/FAQ#Format_cells
gridFormat is called as onSuccess

-- Pavel

On Friday, June 7, 2013 5:30:37 PM UTC-7, georaldc wrote:
Is it possible to access the data returned by the server on like the onSuccess event? Inside my php script, I want to add some misc data to the array to be json encoded and access and manipulate that data via javascript after flexigrid loads or refreshes.

georaldc

Jun 13, 2013, 12:29:57 PM6/13/13
to flex...@googlegroups.com, geor...@gmail.com
 What I want to do is access the variables you pass back to flexigrid, like the total or page values. Basically all the variables in the json data returned. The reason is because I want to add extra data and access those via javascript when they come back to flexigrid, preferably onSuccess.

Anyway I was able to achieve this but I had to modify the source code so that's more of like a temporary solution for me now (inside addData, I added the data variable to "this", like this.data = data, so that I can access it when the onSuccess event is fired)