Test Automation Engineer For iOS Mobile Apps @ Sunnyvale, CA

govind ramanujam

Feb 2, 2017, 9:54:01 AM2/2/17
to lallra...@gmail.com, govind_r...@visionisys.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent below "Test Automation Engineer for iOS Mobile Apps” position with one of our client for C2C position at Sunnyvale, CA.

If you are interested please share your updated resume along with contact details to  govind_r...@visionisys.com

ONLY LOCALS FROM CA

Job Title  : Test Automation Engineer for iOS Mobile Apps

Location  :  Sunnyvale, CA

Duration  :  6 months

Job Description :

Strong QA fundamentals with exp on Unit testing, functional testing, performance testing, regression testing.

Mobile testing experience (IOS) Device and/ or App testing experience.

Knowledge o XCode.

Defect management tool such as Bugzila, Jira etc.

Strong Analytical skills.

Experience writing Test cases & Test plans.

Govind Ramanujam
Visionisys Inc
Direct:
9724531361

Email: Govind_r...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused