Direct Client: .Net Developer; Long Term; Camp Hill, PA

1 view

xperttech niranjan

Feb 18, 2013, 9:34:24 AM2/18/13
to fresh-new...@googlegroups.com

Please send your resumes at nira...@xperttech.com

Hello

This is Niranjan, Technical Recruiter for XpertTech in Boston, MA.  I came across your profile on online job portal and thought you would be a fantastic match for my client located in Camp hill, PA.   My client is looking to hire a .Net Developer for contract.  If you are currently available for new opportunities, I would love to speak to you about below mentioned job.  Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to your response.

ROLE:.Net Developer

Duration: Long Term

Location: Camp Hill, PA

Interview: Must be able to do skype interview.

Required Skills:

·         .NET 3.5

·         Excellent SQL development skills

·         Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming

·         Knowledge of SQL DB administration a plus

·         Ability to write use cases

Preferred Skills

Role Title

- Developer

Responsibilities

- Converts a design into a complete information system. Includes acquiring and installing systems environment; creating and testing databases; preparing test case procedures; preparing test files; coding, compiling, and refining programs.

EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: Converts a design into a complete information system.

Thanks&Regards,

Niranjan Kumar Chikkala

Technical Recruiter

xperttech final logo.jpg