Direct Client: Filenet Developer; 6+ months; Camp Hill, PA

1 view

xperttech niranjan

Mar 19, 2013, 10:03:56 AM3/19/13
to fresh-new...@googlegroups.com

Please send your resumes at nira...@xperttech.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing good. This is Niranjan from Xperttech, we have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, Here is the job description once go through of it and if you are interested with this requirement please respond back to (nira...@xperttech.com) or you can also reach me on (781-780-2939 EXT 3017).

ROLE: Filenet Developer

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Camp Hill, PA

REQUIRED:

•  4+ yrs experience in FileNet 4.x Content Manager (CM) design, development, and administration.  Experience with FileNet 5.x is a plus.

•  3+ yrs capture development, administration, and configuration.  Experience with Datacap Taskmaster is a strong plus.

• 2+ yrs development experience in FileNet 4.x CE .NET and/or WS APIs.

•  J2EE server Skills: Experience administering WebSphere Application Server (7.x is preferred)

• Knowledge of RightFax design and development is a plus

• Knowledge of FileNet BPM design and development is a plus

PREFERRED SKILLS:

Experience with .NET Web Services development

EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: FileNet development; Datacap Taskmaster development; RightFax development

Thank you,

Niranjan Kumar Chikkala

Technical Recruiter

XpertTech_complete.png