Fwd: C2C-C2C Fwd: Direct Client: Job//Android Developer//San Francisco, CA//6 - 12 months

xperttech niranjan

Apr 23, 2013, 11:50:01 AM4/23/13
to news-p...@googlegroups.com
Please send your resumes at nira...@xperttech.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing good today. This is Niranjan from Xperttech, we have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, Here is the job description once go through of it and if you are interested with this requirement please respond back to (nira...@xperttech.com) with the following details like Full Name, Visa Status, Availability, Expected Rate on W2, Current Location, Relocation.

Position: Android Developer

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 - 12 months

Interview: Face-Face interview

Job Description:

Looking for 2+ years Android development experience with a solid knowledge

Working knowledge of C++, Java and JNI.

Thank you,

Niranjan Kumar Chikkala

Technical Recruiter