We Have An Urgent Requirement For Business Analyst with Argus at Cambridge MA

xperttech niranjan

Mar 4, 2013, 12:00:05 PM3/4/13
to fresh-new...@googlegroups.com

Please send your resumes at ava...@xperttech.com

Hi

This is Avaneja, Technical Recruiter for XpertTech in Boston, MA. I came across your profile on online job portal and thought you would be a fantastic match for my client located in Cambridge MA. My client is looking to hire a Business Analyst with Argus with 6+months/Contract To Hire.  If you are currently available for new opportunities, I would love to speak to you about below mentioned job.  Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to your response.

Role: Business Analyst with Argus

Duration: 6+months/Contract To Hire

Location: Cambridge MA

Job Description:

** Looking for Argus Business Analyst for our Pharmaceutical Client in MA**

Must Have Skills:

•         Argus Safety Ver 4.2 and Above

Thanks & Regards,

Avaneja Pasagadugula

XpertTech_complete.png

400 W Cummings Park