Attn: We have an urgent Requirement for Dot Net Architect at Chicago, IL

1 view

xperttech niranjan

Feb 5, 2013, 2:17:56 PM2/5/13
to MBA-in-M...@googlegroups.com

Please send your resumes at nira...@xperttech.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing good. This is Niranjan from Xperttech, we have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, Here is the job description once go through of it and if you are interested with this requirement please respond back to (nira...@xperttech.com) or you can also reach me on (781-926-0781 EXT 3017).

Role:                    Dot net Architect

Duration:         6+ months

Location:          Chicago, IL

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Writing System and business requirements.

Application of best practices in the design and development of large scale ASP.NET and VB.NET web applications.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

Strong knowledge on MVVM Pattern, ODATA, Model State in MVC

4-5 years experience and advanced knowledge of best practices used in large scale ASP>NET and VB.NET based web applications.

4-5 years using ASP>NET for performing user input validation.

4-5 years using HTML and CSS for constructing web based user interface

2-3 years in using OOD and development skills

2-3 years in writing system and business requirements

3-4 years in T/SQL based database development on MS SQL 2005 or above

2-3 years in using Crystal Reports.

DESIRED SKILLS:

Exposure to ASP>NET 3.5 features and web controls

Exposure to MS Enterprose Library

Exposure to n-tier architecture for developing business applications

Exposure to T/SQL query optimization.

Thank you,

Niranjan Kumar Chikkala

Technical Recruiter