Interested into Flex consultancy or already doing? Please contact

Abdul Qabiz

Jun 18, 2007, 11:15:53 AM6/18/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

We are working to come up with a list of Flex consultants (individuals or groups) from India. If you are seriously interested in Flex consultancy or already doing.

Please *compose a new email* with following details, please don't reply to flex_india list (this email):-

To: contact at flex-india.org
Subject: Flex Consultant

1) Your Name (if group, main contact person):
2) Team size (individuals can leave it blank):
3) Skype ID (if any):
4) Phone/Cellphone:
5) Blog (if any):

Once you send the details, somebody would contact you to discuss about your experience and different skill-sets. If everything goes fine, you would be listed on flex-india.org, flex_india page. I am sure, that would surely help you getting some good projects and exposure.

I would sending more details on it, as when there is more news.

Please

Thanks

-abdul

flex-lovers

Jun 19, 2007, 11:55:14 AM6/19/07
to Flex India Community

mrinal wadhwa

Jun 20, 2007, 12:15:09 AM6/20/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Abdul,

Its about time we did this .. great initiative.
This will probably help take some traffic off my mail box.

Maybe we also need a local job board  ... I wonder???
_
Mrinal

Abdul Qabiz

Jun 22, 2007, 10:10:05 AM6/22/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com

Its about time we did this .. great initiative.
This will probably help take some traffic off my mail box.

Thanks man.

Maybe we also need a local job board  ... I wonder???

What you think, a wordpress blog and a mailing-id would be good enough for that? Or something simple?

-abdul

On 6/19/07, flex-lovers <sarava...@googlemail.com > wrote:

Abdul Qabiz wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> We are working to come up with a list of Flex consultants (individuals or
> groups) from India. If you are seriously interested in Flex consultancy or
> already doing.
>
> Please *compose a new email* with following details, please don't reply to
> flex_india list (this email):-
>
> To: contact at flex-india.org
> Subject: Flex Consultant
>
> 1) Your Name (if group, main contact person):
> 2) Team size (individuals can leave it blank):
> 3) Skype ID (if any):
> 4) Phone/Cellphone:
> 5) Blog (if any):
>
> Once you send the details, somebody would contact you to discuss about your
> experience and different skill-sets. If everything goes fine, you would be
> listed on flex-india.org , flex_india page. I am sure, that would surely help

mrinal wadhwa

Jun 22, 2007, 1:56:31 PM6/22/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
 A wordpress blog sounds like a good idea ... so how do you think it would work ... anyone interested could email his post to the wordpress id and then someone has t moderate and approve ... or are you thinking of something else?

Abdul Qabiz

Jun 22, 2007, 3:01:46 PM6/22/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Something like that. Let me get more webspace allocated, install basic wordpress then I would handover it to you for customization :)

-abdul

mrinal wadhwa

Jun 23, 2007, 3:11:51 AM6/23/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
I have enough webspace on my server .. If you want i could set it up

i'm in delhi till monday night for some personal work .. Replying from
my cell phone .. Could set it up on tuesday ... What say ?

Prayank Swaroop

Jun 23, 2007, 3:14:19 AM6/23/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
i think a better idea will be to have a phpBB
i can set it up on my site in no time, we can later migrate the database to flex-india

Regards
Prayank

Debabrata Acharjee

Jun 23, 2007, 3:16:04 AM6/23/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
phpBB would be a good Idea!

mrinal wadhwa

Jun 23, 2007, 3:49:52 AM6/23/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me .. May be we can have flex-india.org/jobs or some
other subpath point t it.

Mrinal

niy...@tripodcomputing.com

Jun 23, 2007, 4:08:04 AM6/23/07
to Flex India Community
As soon as there is a jobs "section" - I would like to get our job
requirement on there as soon as possible.

We're a small company in Kolkata - Tripod Computing (http://
www.tripodcomputing.com) working with partners in Silicon Valley in
the area of social networking applications. We're looking for some
enthusiasts to help build out some flex/air components to our
products.

I recognize it would be hard for somebody to want to move to Kolkata -
still if you are interested in tele-commuting, let me know.

Mrinal - let me know if this could also be posted as a separate post
although - hopefully this would do the trick.

Best,
Roj

baks17

Jun 23, 2007, 6:19:35 AM6/23/07
to Flex India Community
Sometime on Jun 23, 12:14 pm, "Prayank Swaroop" cobbled together some
glyphs to say:

> i think a better idea will be to have a phpBB
> i can set it up on my site in no time, we can later migrate the database to
> flex-india

Or some CMS (eg: Mediawiki or Joomla!)?
Or will a CMS be an overkill?

Greetings,
Barkha.

mrinal wadhwa

Jun 23, 2007, 6:34:45 AM6/23/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Roj,
For now ... till we get the job board is up ...it should totally fine to post as new post ... please go ahead ... it would get you more visibility than being in his thread.

Barkha,
If you dig back into the archives of flex-india ... you would find a really long thread discussing ... weather we should have a CMS or not and ... we kinda ended in a deadlock ... so lets not go down that lane again ... lets take some baby steps and get the phpbb going.
_
Mrinal

P.S: I support having a CMS ;)

baks17

Jun 23, 2007, 8:23:17 AM6/23/07
to Flex India Community
Sometime on Jun 23, "mrinal wadhwa" cobbled together some glyphs to
say:

> Barkha,

> If you dig back into the archives of flex-india ... you would find a really
> long thread discussing ... weather we should have a CMS or not and ... we
> kinda ended in a deadlock ... so lets not go down that lane again ... lets
> take some baby steps and get the phpbb going.

Ah, my bad. I should have looked into the archives before suggesting.

> P.S: I support having a CMS ;)

+1. :)

Greetings,
Barkha.