JAVA FLEX Developer position in CA (San Juan Capistrano/ Northridge/ Valencia/ Cypress/ San Clemente)

Naveen malik

Nov 19, 2014, 3:19:40 PM11/19/14
to flex_...@googlegroups.com

Please find the below position and let me know if interested

Job Title: JAVA Flex Developer

Job Location: CA(San Juan Capistrano/ Northridge/ Valencia/ Cypress/ San Clemente )

Type: Contract/Fulltime

We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.

Skills:
• Experience on Adobe Flex, ActionScript , Object oriented programming in Flex/Actionscript.
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
• Experience in developing web applications using Spring.

The person will be responsible to gather requirement from client, design of modules and implementing the requirements. Also supporting the application. The person will be working onsite so require good communication skills and willing to travel to USA.

Sincerely yours,
Naveen Malik
Naveen...@pyramidci.com
770-255-3125