I would like to have your feedback

Saket Kumar

Sep 4, 2014, 4:46:42 AM9/4/14
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone in Flex India

I have created an educational app for Android devices. I would like you all to check it out. The objective of this app to provide provide opportunity to all young kids to learn and practice math operations in a fun way even if they get like 5 minutes between class break or they are waiting at bus stop or just sitting idle at home. They can utilize that time and brush up their math operations skills.
When you look at the app please keep in mind it is made with keeping kids of class 1-2 who has just started learning Math operations.
Let me know what you think about this app and how I can improve it.

Help me out guys, and please give good rating to the app so it can reach maximum young students and they can benefit most out of it.

Thanks,

--
I don't believe in destiny, I don't believe in fate... I believe in what I make.