Membership upgrade to "always allowed to post"

Flex India Moderators

Aug 30, 2010, 10:19:06 AM8/30/10
to Flex India Community
Hello Everyone,

Most of you who are active in replying to the posts and queries on the group would have seen a small delay in your answers appearing on the group, this is because your posts/answers get into a moderation queue which is then processed by the moderators manually.

We moderators try to identify these members who post regularly on the group and have not sent spam messages(invitations, forwards etc).

These members are marked as "always allow to post", which means their posts will not appear in moderation queue and will appear on the group instantly.

We know most of you post actively on the group and somehow we moderators have not identified you to mark you as "always allow to post". If you as a members want to get your posting status upgraded to "always allow", please put in your request here in this thread, moderators would upgrade your posting status after reviewing your recent activity in the group.

This will help in reducing the burden for moderators of moderating hundreds of posts and would also make the members more active on the list.

Thank you

Flex India Moderation Team

rames...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2010, 9:53:26 PM8/30/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
BTW, who is the moderator for this group?

Fear is an illusion, So, face it !
RM3sh

Edwin.vgwhiz

Aug 30, 2010, 10:04:11 PM8/30/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Great Job Flex_India Group!
Keep up the great work and let's keep this group as active as possible!

srii47

Aug 31, 2010, 12:48:25 AM8/31/10
to Flex India Community
add me.....

On Aug 30, 7:19 pm, Flex India Moderators

NavaneethaNagapoori

Aug 30, 2010, 11:34:49 PM8/30/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Good maintenance

Thanks & Regards
Navaneetha

Saurabh Narula

Aug 31, 2010, 8:02:46 AM8/31/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Ramesh,

you can reach the moderators at flex.india...@gmail.com

Flex India Moderation

lakshmi narayna

Sep 2, 2010, 5:10:14 AM9/2/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com, flex.india...@gmail.com
Hi All
====
its gr8 job.

kannan r

Sep 2, 2010, 5:26:08 AM9/2/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Add me in.

ShivShankar

Sep 22, 2010, 9:55:06 AM9/22/10
to Flex India Community
please upgrade my status to "always allowed to post",

thanks,
shiv

On Aug 30, 7:19 pm, Flex India Moderators

shaun thomas

Sep 23, 2010, 3:27:00 AM9/23/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Good work Flex_India moderators.

Please upgrade my status too to "always allowed to post".

Shaun Thomas

Satish Gupta

Oct 15, 2010, 1:47:13 PM10/15/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
please upgrade my status to "always allowed to post"

Thanks,
Satish.

Thanks & Regards,
SATISH GUPTA
RIA Developer
Adobe Certified Expert(Flex3.0-AIR)
Mob: 9769267997/9619591230
Tekno Point Multimedia | www.teknopoint.in

Santosh

Oct 29, 2010, 1:00:38 AM10/29/10
to Flex India Community
Hi ,

please upgrade my status to "always allowed to post"

> > flex_india+...@googlegroups.com<flex_india%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

jayapal

Nov 4, 2010, 12:48:24 AM11/4/10
to Flex India Community
add me
> > > flex_india+...@googlegroups.com<flex_india%2Bunsubscribe@googlegrou­ps.com>
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > SATISH GUPTA
> > RIA Developer
> > Adobe Certified Expert(Flex3.0-AIR)
> > Mob: 9769267997/9619591230
> > Tekno Point Multimedia |www.teknopoint.in- Hide quoted text -

Santosh

Nov 10, 2010, 2:42:56 AM11/10/10
to Flex India Community
Hi ,

when i am trying to post some topic it is saying post was successful
but i am not able see my post.previously i have requested to upgrade
my status to always allow to post.
> > > Tekno Point Multimedia |www.teknopoint.in-Hide quoted text -

Flex India Moderators

Nov 10, 2010, 4:36:00 AM11/10/10
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Santosh,

Your posting status has been upgraded to "Always allowed to Post".

Flex India Moderation Team

Prabhu M

May 2, 2013, 2:38:22 AM5/2/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please add me  "always allow to post".

Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

koteswarrao k

Jun 11, 2013, 4:02:56 AM6/11/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com

Dintu Peter

Sep 27, 2013, 1:37:47 AM9/27/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please add me  "always allow to post".
thanks & regards,
dintu

Nitin Gopi

Sep 27, 2013, 9:43:38 AM9/27/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please add me to the "always allow post"

Thanks
Nitin Gopi

You can only depend on yourself. The cavalry ain't coming.

dhiraj gupta

Oct 1, 2013, 5:19:40 AM10/1/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please add me to the "always allow post"

Regards,
Dheeraj

Ganesh Suyampirakasam

Oct 1, 2013, 8:46:21 AM10/1/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please add me to the "always allow post"

Thanks
Ganesh.S
Regards

Ganesh S

Lynda Sing

Oct 19, 2013, 4:00:29 AM10/19/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
please upgrade my status to "always allowed to post",

thanks,
Lyn

Dana Kumar

Oct 20, 2013, 11:36:37 AM10/20/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lyn,

First of all thanks to all moderators for giving support to Flex community.

I am regularly posting queries to community  so please make my post to "always allow to post".

Thanks
Dana

Abdul Qabiz

Oct 21, 2013, 10:22:26 AM10/21/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Would do that, if it's not already done.

signature.asc

Flex KKH

Nov 8, 2013, 5:45:55 AM11/8/13
to flex_...@googlegroups.com