Support of Flex for local languages.

Krishna

Nov 18, 2014, 7:09:53 AM11/18/14
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am developing an flex application. As a part of this development i want to save marathi words in my sql database. I am using Blazeds remote services to communicate with Java.

whenever i pass any marathi word to Java through service layer,  i am getting a string like this "??????" in java.
In debug mode i have observed that, marathi word is getting passed correctly till service and then in java i am getting "?????"

I have set the charset=utf8 in my Html page as well as while creating DB and tables.

Please suggest..

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks,
Krishna

" Sometimes you have to take a step back before you can move forward. "