flexpilotx with demo site

thomasautom

Jan 11, 2013, 1:28:32 PM1/11/13
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to use flexpilot-x to use with Selenium ide. So far been able to do some basic stuff like entering data and clicking etc. But running into issues.
So I tried recording and playback on the demo site here-

http://robotframework-seleniumlibrary.googlecode.com/hg/demo/demoapp/flex/index.html

And see the exact same issue i see with my application.

For the demo site when playing back and the script enters the user credentials(same credentials works manually), and it clicks login  it appears to not take the credentials. When i use a proxy to check looks like in the request the username/password are empty. Somehow it looks like clicking the login button puts in in some bad state.

Please let me know if anyone has tried using this demo site and have any pointers to what might be causing this?Would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me some pointers here on using flexpilot.

Any specific version of flexpilot/firefox that works with ide(version)?

Thank you very much.