Robot Framework SeleniumLibrary 2.6 with Flex Pilot integration released!

Pekka Klärck

Jan 31, 2011, 3:18:53 PM1/31/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm thrilled to announce that Robot Framework [1] SeleniumLibrary [2]
now officially supports Flex/Flash testing via Flex Pilot. The best
way to quickly see how Robot Framework test cases that utilize
SeleniumLibrary look like is investigating the demo [3]. It has
already been updated to contain a Flex example.

[1] http://robotframework.org
[2] http://code.google.com/p/robotframework-seleniumlibrary
[3] http://code.google.com/p/robotframework-seleniumlibrary/wiki/Demo

Huge thanks for Adam and others for providing such a great and easily
integrable tool and for the prompt support!

Cheers,
.peke
--
Agile Tester/Developer/Consultant :: http://eliga.fi
Lead Developer of Robot Framework :: http://robotframework.org

Adam Christian

Feb 20, 2011, 2:52:17 AM2/20/11
to flex-pilot
This is awesome to see, thanks for all your hard work -- There will be
a flex workshop at the Selenium Conference and I plan to show a demo
of this.

Cool stuff!

Adam

Pekka Klärck

Feb 20, 2011, 11:54:44 AM2/20/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
2011/2/20 Adam Christian <adam.ch...@gmail.com>:

> This is awesome to see, thanks for all your hard work -- There will be
> a flex workshop at the Selenium Conference and I plan to show a demo
> of this.

So cool! If San Fransisco would be somewhat closer to Helsinki or I
wouldn't have already enough travel for this spring, I would have
probably sent a proposal to the Selenium Conference too. Very nice to
hear someone is presenting Robot Framework in some form there! Let me
know if you need any help with the presentation.