Tests time out due to Browser in background

John

May 6, 2011, 7:26:25 PM5/6/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I realize this isn't a flex-pilot issue per se: tests hang when the firefox browser is not in the foreground. I've seen a few mentions that Flash (at least in Firefox) doesn't load the SWF until the browser window is in focus. I thought flex-pilot folks would have experience with this and would have a more robust workaround than trying to avoid allowing anything to take focus away from the browser window at least until Flash loads the SWF.

Thanks!
John
PS If you're on the SQA stackexchange beta, you're invited to respond to the question posted there.