Pending pull requests

Janne Härkönen

Jan 24, 2011, 3:12:08 AM1/24/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I made a pull request with a couple enhancements [1], but haven't
gotten any response.

The reason that I am interested in getting these enhancements in is
that we are preparing a release of Robot Framework's
SeleniumLibrary[2], in which we add support for Flex testing via
FlexPilot. The select fix especially is one that we deem necessary,
but we would like to able to use "official" version of FlexPilot,
rather than having host forked binaries. Of course, creating the
binaries is not a huge task, but I won't do it unless the pull
requests are explicitly rejected.

Could someone have a look at the pull requests?

[1] https://github.com/mde/flex-pilot/pull/7
[2] http://code.google.com/p/robotframework-seleniumlibrary/

thanks.
--J

--
Janne Härkönen | http://reaktor.fi
http://twitter.com/#!/janneharkonen

Adam Christian

Jan 24, 2011, 3:15:07 AM1/24/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, sorry about the delays -- I will get these in tomorrow!

Things have been nuts, sorry about the delays.

Adam

Janne Härkönen

Jan 24, 2011, 5:44:52 AM1/24/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Adam Christian
<adam.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there, sorry about the delays -- I will get these in tomorrow!
>
> Things have been nuts, sorry about the delays.

Awesome, thanks a lot!

Pekka Klärck

Jan 31, 2011, 4:42:56 AM1/31/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

Thanks for incorporating our changes. Do you have any plans for
releasing new binaries at some point? We try to release Robot
Framework SeleniumLibrary with Flex Pilot integration today, and we
need to document where users can get the latest FP version.

Cheers,
.peke
--
Agile Tester/Developer/Consultant :: http://eliga.fi
Lead Developer of Robot Framework :: http://robotframework.org

Adam Christian

Jan 31, 2011, 5:10:00 AM1/31/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com

Pekka Klärck

Jan 31, 2011, 5:18:02 AM1/31/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
2011/1/31 Adam Christian <adam.ch...@gmail.com>:
> Done!
> https://github.com/mde/flex-pilot/downloads

Awesome!

Janne Härkönen

Jan 31, 2011, 7:34:52 AM1/31/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Adam Christian
<adam.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done!
> https://github.com/mde/flex-pilot/downloads

Which compiler version did you use to compile the
FlexPilot-4-stable.swf? I could not get that working with my test app
which I compiled with mxmlc Version 4.0.0 build 14159. When I compiled
also FlexPilot myself, things worked as expected.

thanks,
--J

Adam Christian

Jan 31, 2011, 2:04:18 PM1/31/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi this is the build XML:

(adam@Archie-2)(%:3:~): more Projects/flex_sdk_4/flex-sdk-description.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<flex-sdk-description>
<name>Flex 4.1</name>
<version>4.1.0</version>
<build>16076</build>
</flex-sdk-description>

I can replace it with your build if you think there is something broken with my build process, but its working with my test apps.

Adam