Any way to get text from Flex application?

Pekka Klärck

Jan 17, 2011, 6:08:28 AM1/17/11
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I can see that the Flex Pilot API [1] has methods fp_assertText and
fp_assertTextIn to verify that certain text is exactly something or
contains some text. Is there a way to get the text instead? This would
allow me to create more complex verifications such as checking that
does the text match a regular expression. If this isn't supported by
Flex Pilot, how hard implementing it would be and where should I
start?

Cheers,
.peke

PS: We've recently continued integrating Flex Pilot with Robot
Framework's SeleniumLibrary. Things are looking pretty good and we
should have a release available soon.
--
Agile Tester/Developer/Consultant :: http://eliga.fi
Lead Developer of Robot Framework :: http://robotframework.org