Selenium IDE recording and flex-pilot

John

Feb 8, 2012, 6:43:22 PM2/8/12
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
We use the IDE primarily to get the locator chains in order to script our tests. We're encountering a problem when the Flash code responds to a click by removing the DisplayObject that was clicked (really it's usually a parent of the clicked DisplayObject that was removed). This is apparently because the handleEvent method in FPRecorder gets called after our flash code has removed the event target from its parent (in its handler for MOUSE_CLICK events).

I wonder if there's a recommended way to ensure that the FPRecorder handleEvent method is called before the event is passed to the handler associated with the target DisplayObject.

thomas

Jan 11, 2013, 1:29:58 PM1/11/13
to flex-...@googlegroups.com
Hi John

I think i see this problem as well. Did you have any luck working around this issue. Please let me know.

Thank you